Explosive Ordnance Clearance
Identifying risks and disposing of unexploded ordnance in a cost effective manner.
Contaminations resulting from ammunition and ordnance exist in many areas even today, due to the effects of war, the production and storage of ammunition and explosive ordnances. We are able to identify and to narrow down risk areas in order to avoid potential damages and in order to reduce the costs for the clearance of explosive ordnance.
Our service portfolio comprises almost all aspects of the explosive ordnance clearance:
- Preparation of basic working materials
- Investigation of areas burdened with explosive ordnances
- Planning and supervision of areas to be cleared both on land and underwater
- Development of clearance concepts in coordination with all authorities
- Organisation and implementation of tendering and contracting
- On-site support and supervision
Are you interested in further information? We will be pleased to help! Please visit our "Contact" page for the location nearest to you.